If you are a professional working in children’s general and/or music education, visit the page on the essential 2-day course here.
If you are a musician/ teacher who completed their initial 2-day training, contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details on the following subsequent training opportunities:
- Kodály musicianship/ solfége
- Kodály methodology (how to teach select teaching material, organise lesson plans for relevant age group with given ability/abilities)?
- Covering more teaching material for a specific age-group with a specific ability? Tick if appropriate:
- Nursery and reception
- KS1 starter
- KS1 who had on-going Kodaly lessons
- KS2 starter
- KS2 who had on-going Kodaly lessons
- The use of instruments in Kodály teaching, for specific age groups and abilities
- Incorporating elements of high quality music teaching into your instrumental teaching practice
- Leading singing groups for bumps to 3-year-olds and carers
- Leading singing games groups for 9 to 99 years
- Involving parents, little siblings and other adult members in the family/ in the local community to perform in cross-generational projects with school children
Most of these training courses run through a longer period. Please indicate whether you are interested in block training / training organised weekly in mornings, afternoons or evenings / training organised on weekend training days.